• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Cheers Jules. The paint is perfect in the flesh. I am just eager to get the engine sorted and brakes on. Then drive the thing.

I am off to Silverstone tomorrow to have a we play, just a shame it wont be in mine :(

Very nice mate!

My friend works at codemasters :)

They have such a cool set up there. I was more interested in Operation Flashpoint though than the driving game.

As far as the colour goes I know it is not gonna be to every ones taste, but I just did not want to do another JDM white one. And I love the Fiat colours at the moment, I think they have nailed the 500 colour palette, as it is fresh and a little retro.

Besides it goes with all the red :D

Great colour choice, I like that.

I bought the Skunk2 composite fuel rail, just waiting on your dyno results of their inlet manifold before I buy.

Great colour choice, I like that.

I bought the Skunk2 composite fuel rail, just waiting on your dyno results of their inlet manifold before I buy.

OOh nice! I had to make a choice between the two.... It is on its way and has not arrived yet. As soon as It has I hope to do another benchmark run. Then test it on with my Arc, Jackson Header and Skunk2 exhaust. Then again when the cams are on.

I know my header is the week link in the chain, and I hope to replace that with the Skunk2 header in the not to distant future.

G.

That looks awesome G! 8) 8)

Where did you get your pressed metal number plates from?? :eek:

Looks good. I bet it looks better in the flesh though.

I also am waiting on hearing your thoughts on the skunk 2 inlet.

:D

Looks like the lass that strolled into my shop today. Lovely Z4 parked up outside.

Hot. ;)

Good job on the paint work G. Looks clean but soft.

Erm I think they were from Dubmeisters. One of my work colleagues got them for me.

Back