• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

I'm on wedding planning mode 200% at the mo dude so might not make it to the garage Sat. i'll fb you my nb.

Well It looks like I am going to have to spend Saturday finding someone to roll my arches. Hey ho. Aggressive wheel fitment FTL :lol::lol:

You getting married? :D

Talking of Dumbledore. Randomly I gave I lift to Hermione's Stunt double a while back.

I'm sure there is a hidden message in that statement. :twisted:

Quietly watching and quietly approving of the direction you are going in G. Good work so far. 8)

I'm sure there is a hidden message in that statement. :twisted:

Quietly watching and quietly approving of the direction you are going in G. Good work so far. 8)

Alas no, she was going out with one of our photographers :D Oh and I have a guy popping over next Wednesday for sure to do any arch rolling needed to get those rims on.

17x8.5 et 30. 17x9 et25. Tyres are: 205.40.17 and 215.40.17. So just the right amount of stretch.

I love the strectched look, will one day get the fabia looking like that just not for a while LOL

look forward to seeing them on and one day in the flesh ;)

I shall look forward to seeing this next Saturday :)

Just hope they go on ok. And the arch work goes well. Also unsure if I will need spacers on the back. Bought some brake fluid ready to fit the new stoppers. Just a shame it is all press week. I have a lot to fit in before the weekend. Inside the car is still messy. Need to tuck some wires and this and that also the bay is a mess. But no point doing that untill the tuning is done.

See you Sat Dotty. The bevvy is on me!

Ben we so should hook up soon.

Ok, The rims are on. Pics to follow, I am on press weeks so kindah hecktic. SO the 8.8 shod with 205, 40, 17 went on the front with no issues at all, they are just about perfect. The rear 9's just needed a little lip roll. THe offset was just about right, clears the trailing arm by a bout a centimetre. The rim sticks out about 3/4 of an inch, but instead of further arch work I am going to dial in a 2.5 deg negative camber. With luck the brakes go on tomorrow in time for Japfest.

Ben we so should hook up soon.

Yes we should. I did text you, but I am guessing you have a new number these days. Less than 7 weeks and we shall have a mini Zeff or Foxy so we should do it soon :lol:

****ing iPhone.

You're a **** suits. That's right, I'm so annoyed I didn't re-arrange the letters to make the words appear.

To be honest I might wait until I move from Oxford to Bath way. I think the current camber is around 1.5. But I need to tuck the top in so it looks right. The current set up is a little more about the looks than the handling, I know that is death in most Honda circles, but hey ho :D

To be honest I might wait until I move from Oxford to Bath way. I think the current camber is around 1.5. But I need to tuck the top in so it looks right. The current set up is a little more about the looks than the handling, I know that is death in most Honda circles, but hey ho :D

I wouldn't say it's death, I just cannot see why you would sacrifice your handling in a car designed to drive enthusiastically because it looks better? But that's just me. Function over style every time, although if I can have style too, everyone's a winner.

I do agree to be honest, however I do not drive like that on the road so am not missing it, it still drives well though and I do have more rubber in contact with the ground than before. If I want to go serious I throw on my Rota slips shod with Yokohama AO48's...

And with my driving skill I may be able to keep up with someone on a slow jog...

12k4qp.jpg

Back