• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Harv's BMW 135i *pics Page 7*

Mase dat!!!

It's lovely mate, great choice.
I don't know if they fit, but there's some lovely retro style wheels on the current 3 series that would excellent!

Mase dat!!!

It's lovely mate, great choice.
I don't know if they fit, but there's some lovely retro style wheels on the current 3 series that would excellent!

Wheels, theres a situation. I don't like silver wheels on white, just doens't work. need to be darker. seems you can get the OEm M sport wheels for like 400 notes second hand. which is a bargain tbh. So my plan will be to pick up some OEMs and refurb them :) i'll get some decent tyres on those then, as the runflats are a bit 'meh'

Also, the look of the blokes face as I pwned him in his boxster S this morning lol

bmw_m3_e90-900x598.jpg
These Weds look cool on this M3. What about some CCW's? or Concaved TE37?

Sod that, too much dollar. incidently, that black grille is the same one that I have coming tomorrow.

Really? I saw a white 3 series coupe & it looked great on silver rims mate.
These are the ones I'm thinking of, but if they fit I think they'd look much better than the blocky rims you're currently sporting....

2427627667_2b76d9b537.jpg

Beautiful car mate!

I've always loved the 135i and have seriously considered getting one to replace my EP. It was either a cayman or a 135i. The 1M is one of my favourite cars around but at £40k+ its a bit out of reach! The 135i seems a lot of car for the money and it's definitely still on my list of potential buys once I sell my EP.

What is it like to run? Insurance, road tax, fuel, maintenance etc? I'd imagine it would be a lot more than an EP3?

Also, one thing that would hold me back is the practicality. Now we have a 4 month old, I've got to consider whether there's enough room in the back and in the boot? And would you say it is refined enough on a long journey?

Back