• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hatton's Integra DC5

Keep it ben. You wont be able to use the power in real world terms and the extra costs aren't worth it. IMO turdy.

The DC5 is officially off on Friday. I've had a quality 2 years experience, but the time has come to change the car. I'm replacing it (use the term very lightly) with a Fiesta ST. It's certainly not something for the long run. Only short term until I find something I genuinely want. Call me fussy but there is little out there at the moment that really fulfils what I want. The two cars I would have gone for sold or were removed from sale. In which case I'm having this ST.

It's owned by a member on another forum so I can trace it's history etc.

Anyway, have a mooch.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2624116.htm

Note: Im not paying anywhere near the asking price.

Maaaaate, take it for a test drive first! You can pick up EP£'s for £3k odd now.. Choose wisely :)

Maaaaate, take it for a test drive first! You can pick up EP£'s for £3k odd now.. Choose wisely :)

Oh mate, completely agree, but would pay £3k for an ep3? Honest...the type of car for £3k will be a sorry example.

Harv, it's not a running cost issue. The first owner of the motor hunted me down and asked to buy it back. The price agreed is something we are both happy with. I haven't had to advertise anywhere and the guy is a top fella. If someone knocked on your door asking to buy it back, I'm sure you'd listen.

I had a fiesta st when they came out, great chassis, great fun but pretty gutless in a straight line. Was pretty gutted tbh. I do kind of miss it because it was awesome on b-roads...but the engine was a big letdown. Add to that the fact the airbox is fixed to the top of the engine..yes thats right I said it is fixed to the top of the frikkin engine ffs...10mins driving and it becomes gutlessx2

As I said in post, I'm not changing to the ST to better the DC5, it's the car I'll have until something I really want comes up.

I drove around in a ST for a few months, made me appreciate my EP3 a lot more.

I agree, there's nothing out there at the moment that grabs me by the balls either.

If I was to dump loads of money on a car again it would probably be a STi or an EVO, as I can't afford a RS4.

Good luck with the purchase Hatton - it looks nice indeed, but I agree with the others :(

I have no fear that what I'm doing is the right choice. I could get an EP3 and save some wonga, but I run the risk getting a dog. Do not want. I won't have the ST for long.

Ben, thought you was getting that Fd2 itch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all fairness my gf's ST is a great car, the only thing I prefer about the Civic is the seating position. I wouldn't miss the EP3 a great deal so IMO it's a perfect inbetween car and that looks in VGC.

Back