• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hatton's Integra DC5

You know my thoughts on it Ben from texts, i don't miss the EP at all, the only thing i do miss is Vtec, but i can live without it and the associated fuel costs :lol: The ST is a great little move for me and Lyns and i think you'll find you'll like it more than you want to admit to :D

You know my thoughts on it Ben from texts, i don't miss the EP at all, the only thing i do miss is Vtec, but i can live without it and the associated fuel costs :lol: The ST is a great little move for me and Lyns and i think you'll find you'll like it more than you want to admit to :D

Give it time :lol:

At least you'll keep the decent steering feel in the ST Ben ;)
I like the STs. Can be made to go alot better with little pennies. Speak to Ollie :twisted:

DC5 went back to the first UK onwer today. He was very happy with the car and commented on how tidy it is.

mot tester commented how tidy it is trumps first uk owner.

192185_130310580373487_129845377086674_198504_6461415_o.jpg

OMG, that SS is £4500 :eek: !!

Thats a whole lot of car and mods for not a lot of cash.....

It's almost worth buying even if your not looking for a EP3, thats almost £1000 too cheap at £4500 IMO.

Quick calculations suggest there is around £3k to be made off that, if stripped back to OEM and sold on.

Back