• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 how many miles on a full tank

Not bad I think for half a tank, and quite abit of VTEC!! Filled up with a quarter of tank still to go and trip was on 280!

19052010163.jpg

Went up to Workington today, did quite a bit of third gear Vtec'ing down the A66 on overtakes etc.

Started with a full tank, did 230 miles round trip including dropping my sister off at her house on the way back in my home town.

Cost £36.63 to fill it back up at £1.209 for V-power. Works out at 34.5 mpg :smt023

Would have done about 350 miles until the light came on if I'd have carried on like that not filled it up. :lol:
(50 litre tank on FN2 and roughly 30 miles left when light comes on.)

This was all motorway when I went to Silverstone and back.
dsc00386fk.jpg

This was from a full tank, I must have a heavy right foot.
dsc00364is.jpg

Had car a few days and do some motorway mileage, got over 35 mpg @ 77 with cruise control on, far better than expected. Should get nearly 400 from a tank with that!!

Got 346 miles from a full tank until the light came on. Glasgow to Nottingham.....mostly sensible motorway driving with a 6 or 7 vtec bursts on the A66. Then ran about Nottingham for a day or so before the light came on! Can't complain............

610. Oh hang on, you meant a Honda. Just to continue the boredom, the TDCi I bought after my EP3 because of a new job and mega miles, has been bother free for 6 years! Can't knock the tractor although I do find myself nodding off because of its 'performance.'

Back