• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to calculate your MPG

Is this the same for anyone else? or do i need a service

When was it last done and at what mileage and what mileage are you on now? Service interval is every 12 months or 12,500 miles.

I only used to get 21 out of mine when it was supercharged.

trip read 50mpg for the drive home yesterday. Had a spirited drive on the DC with a big beemer as I was late so worst return ever coming home :lol:

It certainly lets off a fair bit of smog with your foot pressed down

Flooring it in Sandra's TDI releases a very impressive cloud of soot, especially noticeable at night with someone's headlights on the back of the car. :lol:

Yea night time driving is great :lol: mines worse now it's been remapped especially when you hit the accelerator around the 70 mark

Lol, oh to be able to go petrol again. Just looked at my mileage this morning, 47,000. Got it jan last year with 30,000 on the clock and 6 weeks on sick! Lease sounds like a good plan. Need to persuade my boss to do that for me

I've just got a 170 TDI A3 Black Edition.

550 miles in and it's returning an average of 51.3mpg according to the computer.

Start stop technology works wonders.

I can't take a screen grab on my HTC because I'm lazy and I haven't set it up.

Definitely works through the default browser, Opera I believe.

Pulled my finger out...

2012-05-18110430.jpg

last tank of fuel i averaged 57.15 mpg.........got to love my astra diesel, on a trip down to cornwall.

dont want to find out in the accord yet as still plating to much in it :rolleyes:

I got 40.4 on the Cornwall drive in the 2! Thought I was a hero until I saw the MR2 league tables and someone's had 46. FFS.

Back