• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to calculate your MPG

:D

Two months in and still not bored. :lol:

:lol:

You don't get 25 MPG out of an M5 by driving like a ****. Going by its current MPG, and that of my previous cars, I'd say I drive a lot more gently than most.

Good to hear it and yea I should imagine if you had a heavy right foot, single figures need only apply

I went to St. Ives in Cornwall last summer in my EP3 Type R. Left home (Mid-Cheshire) at 03:30am ish. I decided to see if I could get down there on as little fuel as possible. I drove at pretty much 65-70mph all the way (It was amazingly boring but the distinct lack of traffic made up for it!)

Got to Somerset on half a tank where I filled up again and continued to St.Ives where I had just over half a tank left! I basically did over 320 miles and used less than a tank. Quite impressive but I dont think I will be doing it again! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost ran out, DNW, especially in a diseasal.
6881896971_a5a52619e9_z.jpg

95fdb996.jpg

Not a bad return. Been coming home differently the last week, no dual carriageway but more fun and still better mpg :)

20.72 driving steady with a bit of vtec, Only gets about 230-240 on full tank of shell vpower and about 225 on normal.
Is this the same for anyone else? or do i need a service

Back