• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to calculate your MPG

I'd probably go after a Honda, you know, blonkers and all that. My commute to work is very slow moving so I don't think a 125 would be all that bad? It's 4 miles anyway, heavy traffic and in a car it's fail.

YEAH?! :p
125cc would be perfect.

Will have to see what happens with work and £££ first but a quicker way to get to work would be nice. There is only one small 3 mile stretch of DC, the rest is 30 / 40 / 50. Just be nice not to have to queue going through the 5hit hole that is Reading

Hmmm, speeds are lower than I expected, but it was more the distance that made me look towards the larger capacity machines. You'd also soon find yourself thinking "Hmmm, if only I could get through, but I'm not quick enough". Much of the time I save on my commute is being able to quickly squirt through gaps that appear.

YEAH?! :p
125cc would be perfect.

For Chris's commute, seconded. Even a 50 would work for that, but it would be embarrassing :lol:

Hmmm, speeds are lower than I expected, but it was more the distance that made me look towards the larger capacity machines. You'd also soon find yourself thinking "Hmmm, if only I could get through, but I'm not quick enough". Much of the time I save on my commute is being able to quickly squirt through gaps that appear.

For Chris's commute, seconded. Even a 50 would work for that, but it would be embarrassing :lol:

Sex joke

Last tank, 430km (267mls) to 6.718 gallons = 39.7MPG

Norwich and back (150mls), plus the weekly run to and from work. Plenty of VTEC in there too, it definitely likes the hot weather. :D

last £25 quid worked out to about 25-26 mpg roughly. Town and some dual carriageway

only have my ep3 a few weeks but the last 2 counts had the mpg at 21 and recently 20. Gonna try keep the revs down this time and see what I get. Im guessing cold short trips around the place is killing my mpg

Back