• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I think I'm starting to really like these..

1063746819_62ca5eb1b5.jpg

Looks great inside, took a peek last week when i was at the dealership...also looks good up close from the front, pretty striking. Reviews all agree, great fun but no power. Sixty comes up in around 10 :-( If they get it under 8, i'm in!

I like them, i took a test drive and was very impressed. Not the fastest but quite torquey and a nice engine note. Plus i was getting looks (in a good way :)) from everybody i drove past.

I like the look of them - if they didn't slant off so much at the back, I'd say they remind me of the EP3 a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it still. If it was a better eco car it would be worth it, but with the engine returning less MPG's than the g/f's 10 year old Yaris there isn't anything there that would make me want to buy it.

CRZ = Nothing, nothing, VTEC, BOOST... Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, VTEC, BOOST surely?

Like the sound of that. N/A is a no go in a £18k-20k car... suppose it's not ideal given the Red emblem ethos, though.

But I could be swayed - in standard guise they look nice with aftermarket mods. I reckon with some sort of Type-R bodykit, lower stance, aggessive wheels, and a better powerplant - I could definitely be swayed. I like Hondas LOL.

I watched a Fifth Gear where it was beaten by the DS3, the Citroen seems to be a better all-rounder.

Back