• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

James@Touge's Milano EP3

I've just looked at the pics for a good ten mins LOL. Probably thee second nicest Preface I've ever seen. Nom nom nom.

:( I keep missing them :( Looks like I'm going to have to stump up the cash an buy a new one. Cheers *** mate. Interested to see the Kaki R on your car. Any news on it?

Hi Nige,

Sorry - didn't realise Dixcel discs were still listed here, currently running some cheap Brembo discs till I get my Project MU 2 piece :)

No problem James...Im still deciding on what to go for...think its bettter to opt for all four as i dont want the breaking to be unbalanced...

whats the arc box like as im thinking of going for a new induction kit because my aem v2 is rubbing against my strut brace so unless i can sort it out i'll have to get something else or would you recommend splashing out on a gruppe m??

How do you find the P.I springs?
I'm stuck between them, spoon and teins. The spoons are expensive, the Teins seem ok, but the P.I are the cheapest. I've heard stories of the springs knocking though which worries me.

They are OK. They don't knock, although they were planned to be only fitted temporarily. Car sits perfect, but too much roll for what I want though.

The car is currently being stripped and it's leaving me at the start of May. Some of you may know what I'm getting, and it's not an S15... :)

Back