• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Mint mate, perfect, I would love one of these and i'd get it in CW too:D

GM aswell with all the mods, looks like you got the complete car there.

I was expecting yopu to get a TDi or something after reading on of your posts about your Mrs maoning about you not having any money!!

DC5, good good times:D :D :D :D :D :D

Next time we'll head down before the sun sets...

_MG_21421.jpg

_MG_21801.jpg

_MG_21521.jpg

_MG_21841.jpg

_MG_2140-21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very smart,i know what you mean about the red interior looking better but think in the long run the black will be easier to keep clean.

Are my eyes telling me something strange?

What's up with picture no3?

You've got the background sharp but the nose of the car out of focus, the camera looks like it's moved?

Long exposure combined with hand held shot along with high iso resulting in the grain at rear quarter?

Are my eyes telling me something strange?

What's up with picture no3?

You've got the background sharp but the nose of the car out of focus, the camera looks like it's moved?

Long exposure combined with hand held shot along with high iso resulting in the grain at rear quarter?
:lol:

I did mention that to martin the other night. He said he was a bit annoyed as it looked fine on the LCD screen at the time.

Cracking pics there. :cool:

Looks like a brand new interior!!! Obviously been well looked after.

Can I ask a silly question? What are the Spoon reservoir caps for? :confused: Do they serve a purpose or are they just for show?

Cracking pics there. :cool:

Looks like a brand new interior!!! Obviously been well looked after.

Can I ask a silly question? What are the Spoon reservoir caps for? :confused: Do they serve a purpose or are they just for show?
In my case, they are probably just for show. They are supposed to soak up any fluid spilled if there is a leak of any sort. This would only really happen it you were giving it some hardcore spicy beans around a track though.

I want a DC5:(

Cracking mate, its got all the bits you need too.

Pretty much. I wouldn't say no to a Kpro, but I really can't be arsed to save £700 plus for one. I'm quite happy with it as it is. Well almost. I should hopefully acquire one more performance mod from Bazza in the near future. I need to talk to him about that actually...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice Tony, the new HU looks very flash :)
The old one was getting a bit grotty and as we had a bit of cash left over, we decided to get a nice new one. All i need now is some blu tack to stop the rear speaker covers from vibrating.

Looks very nice mate, pity it isn't a 30th AE interior though ;)

Really like the HU, can you still use CD's or is it just iPod compatible?

Looks very nice mate, pity it isn't a 30th AE interior though ;)

Really like the HU, can you still use CD's or is it just iPod compatible?

It's iPod/USB compatible only. The little LCD screen stays on the HU, so there isn't physically any space to fit a CD.

I can't actually remember the last time I played a CD in the car tbh.

Back