• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

First time looking at this thread...

beautiful car and brilliant mods. This is my other grail Honda....I love ITRs :)

Man I'm feeling your DC.

The engine bay looks so cool - would you consider getting your rocker cover done?

BTW - I love the way you have captured this shot, whore for shots on the move :D

IMG_0040_11.jpg

Yes I would. Undecided whether to go for red again but a smooth and shiny finish or White (the latter would be a pain to keep clean I think).

Yeah I hear ya on the White.. would blue be a bit too obvious, given the other goodies you have tucked in and a round the bay?

All the same, great work mate - great blend of carbon in and amongst it all too - I approve :cool:

Yeah I hear ya on the White.. would blue be a bit too obvious, given the other goodies you have tucked in and a round the bay?

All the same, great work mate - great blend of carbon in and amongst it all too - I approve :cool:

My engine bay has a definite red theme to it, therefore blue would look a bit out of place IMO.

My engine bay has a definite red theme to it, therefore blue would look a bit out of place IMO.

Yeah I suppose you're right on review, in respect of the blue - as it's really only the socks and caps. Would be keen to break up some of the Red personally, given the hoses, earthing kit, and tie bar - so I wonder what white would look like, amongst the rest of your bay. :)

Some stunning shots in here man! making me want to save the pennies for a DC5 instead of splash out on the EP :eek: haha

Back