• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

No chance. Diesel only nowadays with my commute.

Perhaps when we've moved.

Drew, I shop at tesco so get 2p off a litre for every £50 spent in store. I quite often get 8p a litre off :)

No chance. Diesel only nowadays with my commute.

Perhaps when we've moved.

Drew, I shop at tesco so get 2p off a litre for every £50 spent in store. I quite often get 8p a litre off :)

8p per litre off SUL in a Merc AMG powered sledge is like buying a box of quality Street and just giving one sweet away - it may feel good but your diet is still a bag of sh*t!!! :lol:

Rarely get more than 2 or 4, the SL rinses 70l every 8-10 days so it never builds up enough.

Still not cost price though :lol:

Had this for a week now. It’s Lush. Mercedes C250 AMG Premium Plus.

8sfNiP.jpg

cXJuzX.jpg

urhvTI.jpg

ndfQPo.jpg

w75lMr.jpg

b8a6qr.jpg

cDpHDX.jpg

x4ngKi.jpg

x0Da2x.jpg

Ng4gxJ.jpg

A5eDju.jpg

zWnvNE.jpg

so36xN.jpg

2d7hqj.jpg

cd7oQt.jpg

MPqWyS.jpg

Fa7253.jpg

Ng6LOe.jpg

YVEE17.jpg

uVAvGa.jpg

tBWrbl.jpg

Watching you FAP.
n6VqpX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely stunning mate!! the Risk Manager at our place has got a slightly lower spec version of this, cabin looks a lovely place to sit.

Absolutely stunning mate!! the Risk Manager at our place has got a slightly lower spec version of this, cabin looks a lovely place to sit.

The interior is something else. For a compact saloon, the quality is on par with the S class. No rattles or noise even at motorway speeds. Just solid decent materials down to the smallest detail. All the switches are aluminium for example and the air vents have a reassuring metallic click when returning them to centre.

It's the little things.

Does look very nice tone. Surprised by the interior, looks much better than I expected.

Just solid decent materials down to the smallest detail. All the switches are aluminium for example and the air vents have a reassuring metallic click when returning them to centre.
It's the little things.

One of those cars where you actually look forward to doing long journeys, unlike an EP3 for example haha.

I did get a shotgun ride in Mike (Risk Managers) company car and agree the build quality and finish was very impressive.

Very nice. How's the sound system, Tone? I've been considering getting one as a company car.

Lovely finish that. I had a good nose round a lot of the new Mercedes range last year, the interior quality seems to be market leading in pretty much all of their new cars.

Your child seat does let the colour scheme down somewhat though!

Very nice indeed Tony.

Is it a just insure and add fuel arrangement or do you have to factor in servicing and consumables?

Very nice. How's the sound system, Tone? I've been considering getting one as a company car.

The sound system is very good. Merc use this new Front bass system where the woofers are in the front bulkhead. That means they can bring the mids up with the tweeters so you don't lose the sound down by your legs.

Apparently the Burmester upgrade is worth it as it's noticeably better than the standard set up. I can't comment as I've only heard the Burnester, but yeah it's very good.

Its got a 10gb hard drive for music (with the comand online option) and I've currently got a 32gb SD card with most of my tunes on plugged in.

Very nice indeed Tony.

Is it a just insure and add fuel arrangement or do you have to factor in servicing and consumables?

I have to pay for servicing and consumables too. Has to be through Merc also which is understandable. Servicing will be £1k over 3 years, so it's not that bad all things considered. Not looking forward to replacing the run flats though.

Saying that, I'm saving nearly £300 a year in tax, so it all evens out.

Vurrrr nice Soprano.

I particularly like the DOF of the images.

Back end looks cool.

I drove one of the new A-Classes, and I have to say that the stuck on ipad/screen thing looks completely out of place :(

Nice home, what period?

Back