• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

02 / air con? / mileage / history?

problem is old buddy with those wheels no w@nker is going to buy it so you'd have to swap them with someone like hatton first.

What do you think about the price of mine Ross if we are on the subject.

52 plate/AC/59,300/FHSH (bar one service)/for arguement sake the bullet hole has gone and the exhaust was standard?

:lol: at the Hatton comment.

christ. 100 grand.

Honda Civic Type R
2.0 Petrol 3-door Hatchback
6 Speed Manual Front Wheel Drive
Year: 2002 02
Mileage: 104,000

Part-exchange Price:
Excellent condition:
£2980

Average condition:
£2680

Below average condition:
£2360

3K trade is actually higher than i thought it was going to say. private you'd get somewhere over 4 as it has air con and has 64 layers of dodo juice wax.

twanga this is what yours comes up as:

Part-exchange Price:
Excellent condition:
£3900

Average condition:
£3500

Below average condition:
£3100

4k P/X you'd get just under 5 private probably.

Sorry for the hijack and cheers to Rossy for telling me my car is worth chuff all :lol:. Glad I'm not selling, but if I was I would still put it up for £6,500 on Gumtree.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can't put your car on gumtree twanga. they check the numberplate, and as yours is not a CAT D it is not allowed onto their site. v car only.

Ahh crap, I forgot about that. I could say "it's had an accident, I've repaired it so would probably be a Cat D if the DVLA knew about it".

I think I could get 4.6k for mine :eek:

Anyway, centre caps are on :)

DSCF3062640x480.jpg

DSCF3059640x480.jpg

DSCF3060640x480.jpg

DSCF3064640x480.jpg

DSCF3061640x480.jpg

Selling Civic dude? I'm just about to test drive a new fully spec'd CRZ GT....to get me a £15 Marks and Sparks voucher! :lol: Been looking at Evo's, Audi and VW's too!

What you going for?

No not selling dude, just curious :p

Are you made of money?

What are your thoughts on the wheels? :)

The colour of the wheels looks a little washed out to me. a bit pastely if you know what I mean.

I see what you mean - the dreadful pics don't help. ot one bit. Presumably I have over-exposed them again? As they appear lighter/whiter than the flesh.

It's hard to replicarte the rota colour - as they're anodized. :(

Back