• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Joey's new motor - Honda CR-Z sport. PWP

Was talking about the CRZ with Paul at TDI today, made good gains with a Flashpro & a few mods. Improved efficiency too.

TDI North bought up all of the Mugen charger kits that weren't released officially by Mugen. I believe Loxy posted a link to them somewhere.

I'm with him ^

If I was desperate for around 200bhp.. I'd have been better just buying a type R

It will probably be slower than a Type R due to the weight of both cars being similar. Although not sure how much better the fuel economy will be.

Doesn't make any sense at all really, but I'll still suggest doing it :lol: MOAR POWWWAAAAAH

re: rear ends..

What do you chaps think of this; red H, and debadged 'CRZ' 'Hybrid' ??

12787341635_68720a814b_z.jpg

Personally, I wouldn't use the red H as its not a Type R.

For me, I would go completely clean and take all the rear badges off

Not great mate. When you fold the back seats down it is a nice flat, bigger space. Will grab some pics for you.

yeah you'd fit a bike frame with the seats down.

Tax £30
Insurance is half of EP3
MPG for me is 47. JMR gets 55. Depends on your journey

It's comparable to a diesel I guess.

Driving position is the best thing about the car IMO. The looks are great as well.

Back