• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just polished and waxed the car

Nice day today, cleaned, polished and waxed the car. really happy with the results. my bro in law took some pictures. his going to give me the orginals so ill put them up in due course. What you all think?

Regards Andy

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

i use two buckets, one with meguiars gold wash and wax, the other with clean water. use a mitten to clean the car with. for the wheels its turtle wax alloy wheel cleaner and the left over of the meguiars with a sponge to clean them. then autoglym super resin polish, removed with a autoglym finishing cloth. then after that i use turtle wax high gloss wax and removed with another finishing cloth. about 4 and half hours later your finished lol

Looks nice buddy i like a lot. Well done.

Personally i have given up on the valeting till spring as i cant be arsed to keep doing it every day over winter. I respect the effort here though it takes ages to get it right, fair play.

thanks for all you comments, really makes it worth while. Ill get more pics loaded up tonight hopefully they will show the car off better.

Thanks again

Looks superb.

I've used Turtle Wax High Gloss and was very happy with the result as it goes. Must give it another pop :)

Back