• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

legendary wheels thread

back to wheels, love RPF1 :)

If the Nt03 doesn't work out without major arch work then I want these :lol:

I've always had a soft spot for RPF01 but I've been in contact for some NT03
15" x 7J, offset +35 but not sure if 15" are too small for me Jazz? (this black set with silver lip or silver/ gunmetal

P1000310.jpg

P1000309.jpg

P1000308.jpg

P1000304.jpg

P1000301.jpg

P1000298.jpg

P1000296.jpg

OR

should I go for Wed Sport TC05 15 x 6.5J +38

P1000319.jpg

P1000317.jpg

P1000314.jpg

Opinions please :)

Buy the blasted wheels Gary. You spend too much time thinking, and procrastinating - barginz disappear that way.

Want them. Get them. It shouldn't matter what others views are on them. If you like 'em that's all that should matter.

If it were me, with your Jazz; I'd get the NT-03's. Even if they are 15" - they look a damn-sight better than the Weds, which might be JDM too - but are a boring wheel (remind me of '96 spec Teg Wheels). NT-03's are discontinued too. Oh, and smaller wheels is an excuse for you to go even lower; that's your PM answered :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sh*t.

Sorry Gary, I totally forgot to PM you back.

Go with the Enkei's mate, they look the best.

Or, save the £££'s and buy a cheap EP3 for £3800 :) .

Gary, get another EP3, stop messing about and buying (wasting money) on performance mods for a Jazz!

NT03 it is then.

Another question- black ones like in the pictures above (these will be the actual ones I will be getting) or the lad has another set that he could powder coat any colour for me- although I prefer silver/ gunmetal or maybe bronze?

As for getting another EP3- I'm actually really liking the Jazz now and its just something different to mod as oppose to a million and one EP3/FN2 out there. I wouldnt say I've been doing performance mods- its more styling isnt it? Its only when (if) I decide to do a K20 swap will it be performance mods, and with that, I will have to do brakes and exhaust :eek:

As for getting another EP3- I'm actually really liking the Jazz now and its just something different to mod as oppose to a million and one EP3/FN2 out there. I wouldnt say I've been doing performance mods- its more styling isnt it? Its only when (if) I decide to do a K20 swap will it be performance mods, and with that, I will have to do brakes and exhaust :eek:

You only like it because it is what you are used to driving, I had one as a courtesy car not so long ago and although it served its purpose, it was a very boring car but then it is not meant to be anything else. I think putting JDM wheels on it will look ridiculous and I know that some people do it etc etc but that does not hide the fact that is is an utterly utterly pointless exercise.

I know it is only a thought but don't mess around with a K20 swap, there are plenty more factors to consider when doing a swap especially on a Jazz as the chassis cannot cope with a 200bhp lump without upgrading all sorts of parts Suspension, brakes to name a couple.

I understand why you got the Jazz , don't get me wrong. However just leave it as it is. It should also give you more ammunition should you want to buy a weekend toy :D

Back