• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Small update, my car has been at TGM having something a little special fitted.

Its a prototype Brembo kit which hopefully will be made up if Tom gets the go-head from his supplier.

The one fitted to mine has had to be butchered to make fit (machining on the caliper mount and 5mm spacers) but now that all the dimensions have been taken hopefully something may able to be made up. Tom is hoping if it gets the go-ahead it will be alot cheaper than the full GT floating disc kit. Watch this space!

Brakes1.jpg

Brakes2.jpg

Brakes4.jpg

Brakes3.jpg

EDIT: I know the cars dirty lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks sweet Lottie and sound very promising for all the other EP3 owners out there.

Mine are also scheduled for a refurb in the summer. Peeling off the laquer, sanding back and re-applying will allegedly make them look good as new. We shall see.

They look smart I would love a set for mine, if Tom gets the green light how much do you think a setup would cost? Good work a tasty edition to your car.

They look nice. Get book yourself on that Donny trackday of ours and get down and test them :lol::lol::lol:

They look nice. Get book yourself on that Donny trackday of ours and get down and test them :lol::lol::lol:

Wish I could :( although I am getting very tempted and just feel like saying sod the money :lol:

Back