• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Very good work, still unsure on them.... btw, you can get them from US Ebay fairly cheap, just not sure on the quality.

Your wheels are immaculate :eek:

Exhaust, Paypal?

James' ones are higher grade aluiminum than the Benen ones, wouldnt like to say what the ebay ones are made from :eek:

Not bad on the wheels for 70k :cool:

Exhaust - no chance joker :lol:

Fantastic pics there Lottie.

Very nice and clean shiny NHB. And those tyres!! :cool:

Hope you never need to use the tow hook tbh - but it looks great. :D

Fantastic pics there Lottie.

Very nice and clean shiny NHB. And those tyres!! :cool:

Hope you never need to use the tow hook tbh - but it looks great. :D

It certainly does, thanks for all your hard work :cool:

Im liking the tow hook, do you have to cut a slit in the front bumper then?

Im guessing so for the front, I need to have the bumper off and find a good mounting point, im not sure how legal it would be to have a front one on either when driving on the roads.

Good point, police may get funny. Might be worth a ring to your local mot station and see what they say, i reckon they'll say aslong as its secure it will be fine.

I hate MOT's ... on tenderhooks all the time, esp when they stick it on the brake test rollers, always worried it may jump off !!

Glad it passed Lottie.

See you soon.

i dont personally like the tow bar, but the car looks in fantastic condition. loving the carbon effect plates. thinking of investing in a pair of them soon.

quick question, what do you use for your tyres? they look spanking.
i use, i think, its armourall or megs. its a cream that when applied and left for a day still flicks up the side of my car. i dont use loads either.

Back