• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

I had a nice little package arrive a couple of weeks ago all the way from the USA. Ordering direct from Anthony at www.shopaemotoring.com (who has been extremely helpful the whole way through the ordering and shipping process, thanks Anthony!) I have saved myself around £40 on what I could have got them from a UK supplier. I will certainly be using him again if I require anymore items hard to find over here :twisted:

Anyway to the pics, I havent managed to source the right tool to fit the LCA's yet and might as well fit the brace at the same time so just off the car shots at the moment. The first post will be updated once they are on the car. Once off the Carbing Tie Bar will be for sale.

Function7TieBar.jpg

Function7LCAs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Those look awesome Lottie, I good change from the normal, purple/gold.

I wanted something a bit different and Function 7 stuff seems to get a good write-up so I thought why not :twisted:

It's wicked stuff, they're the only ones who make aftermarket LCA's for the DC2's eye type fitment and people rave about them:cool:

Those look awesome Lottie, almost too nice to fit..... maybe mount them on a wall :p :lol:

Excellent :) Do you mind if I ask you how much that set you back? As was going to head down the J's route but this is a nice touch on the "something different"

Huge thanks to Si, the Function 7 LCAs and Tie Bar were fitted today.

There was a considerable weight difference in the OEM LCAs and Function 7 ones. Quite suprised actually.

LCAs1.jpg

LCAs2.jpg

LCAs3.jpg

LCAsandTieBar1.jpg

LCAsandTieBar2.jpg

LCAsandTieBar3.jpg

Back