• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

I do really really like the look of them, very different. Not doubt you have inspired alot of people, just remember to remind everyone that you had them first lol

I do really really like the look of them, very different. Not doubt you have inspired alot of people, just remember to remind everyone that you had them first lol

Im suprised I havent come across anyone who has them already on the EP3 tbh they are a great bit of kit. Even if you search on google you dont get many picture results.

Im suprised I havent come across anyone who has them already on the EP3 tbh they are a great bit of kit. Even if you search on google you dont get many picture results.

May have to get some of these when I come round to doing it...looks fapping cool mate!

Full rear shot for those who have asked :D

LCAsandTieBar4.jpg

This must be the first time I've seen someone take a photo of the rear of their car without having their reflection in the car crouching down :lol:

They do look sexy though, look really light aswell.

This must be the first time I've seen someone take a photo of the rear of their car without having their reflection in the car crouching down :lol:

They do look sexy though, look really light aswell.

I avoid the camera at all costs :lol:

They are really light I was suprised :cool:

Haha oh right so you set the camera to 5 seconds then leg it? :lol:

They really stand out aswell, look like little silver girders

Nitrons now on :cool: ...so Eibach springs for sale once I work out how much they are worth.

:smt040 = me

No chance to take any pics yet but these are my new settings..Tom was worried they would be too agressive but just on the short drive back to Si's in the wet I was :twisted:

Alignmentsetup.jpg

Two huge thanks need to be made, first to Tom and the team at TGM for fitting the Nitrons (im the first for these ones, Mark is the first for the race spec) and secondly to Si as he has lent me his little Civic whilst the Nitrons were being fitted.:smt041

I don't know what that means, but I'm glad you're uber happy and I'm sure it's a beast!

They are some aggressive settings Lottie, looks awesome:cool::twisted:

Will be interested to hear your thoughts on the Nitrons when you've got a few miles done on t hem:D

Hey, I saw this car at TGM a couple of Fridays back and must say that this is a stunning example - although she was dirty at the time :p love the bonnet/and number plates: novel :cool:

Having read this thread last evening - this is a great build you got going on!

Great work!

Back