• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Nice man.

I have 452's on the S2000, didn't last very long though. Will be good to know what you think of them John :) .

Just had my arm twisted on a manifold. Fitting in a couple of weeks! :lol:

Got to hand it to Paul, good salesman! :)

:smt047

Oh yeah?

spilled+the+beans.jpg

Paul is sound and will deffo do a good job.

It can be a bad thing and lead to alot of money spent if you case power figures dude, although i do no know where your coming from and that the drop is unexpected.

Manifold is a must, glad your getting one :), but i would hope that you get 230hp at least with an intake / manifold / exhaust / ecu.

If the original issue remains of why the power dropped then you will not get this. Hopefully is its underlying it gets picked up otherwise you wont really know if a manifold & remap is done again.

All the best.

Paul is sound and will deffo do a good job.

It can be a bad thing and lead to alot of money spent if you case power figures dude, although i do no know where your coming from and that the drop is unexpected.

Manifold is a must, glad your getting one :), but i would hope that you get 230hp at least with an intake / manifold / exhaust / ecu.

If the original issue remains of why the power dropped then you will not get this. Hopefully is its underlying it gets picked up otherwise you wont really know if a manifold & remap is done again.

All the best.

Cheers JayK. The loss is being investigated today.

Value clearances are being reset, oil service, chain, tensioner, plugs are all being checked. Then it's going back on the dyno when it's all been done so I'll know by the end of today if it's back on song.

I'm hoping I was just a div and put FuelSave in by mistake half asleep. :lol:

It's definitely got Vpower in today!

Yep, in a couple of weeks with a new map.

I'll not say too much about it until it's on. It looks quality though.

For once I was in the right place, right time. Wallet is sore now though.

No more until the summer at least after this!

Last edited by a moderator:
New plugs fitted as being picky, corroded and leaking. Not good for only 27k!

Value clearances well out, so reset. Timing is spot on.

Fingers crossed for the dyno!

Back