• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

m1ke's CW FL DC5. No wait, CW JDM DC2, No wait, JRSC EP3, No wait CRV M3 FN2.....

How does it drive compared to your EP3/FN2? Go on, admit it, you should have got one from the outset.

We always get short changed don't we.

Much more speed focused, if that makes sense. I should have bought one after I broke my red EP3. never mind, it's here now.

It's currently having a full valet including shampoo all seats/carpets/mats and boot carpet. Headlining is also being done too. Full exterior wash, polish and sealant.

Then on to this..

69f1704d.jpg

Brakes need checking as they're squeaking and I'm going to remove the spoon ETD so that will be up for sale.

Nice. Don't like the front lip though, looks odd towards the sides.

Whats the condition like?

Condition overall is good, not as good as my ep3 but that was like new. Couple bits and bob Wang sorting but nothing major. Inside is mint, I fancy swapping the recaros for some premier ones though.

Condition overall is good, not as good as my ep3 but that was like new. Couple bits and bob Wang sorting but nothing major. Inside is mint, I fancy swapping the recaros for some premier ones though.

Keep the DC5 recaro seats in there :idea:

Remember what I told you about the diff the other night? lol awesome isn't it.

Ignore my texts last night, i was proper pissed up

Lol I figured dude, frightened a mate of mine just screeching wheels but no understeer, feels awesome.

Back