• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MilanoChris' Evo IX

Some new things:

u2udubum.jpg

9a4u6u4y.jpg

More to come...

So I've had some new things fitted. :)

PF 2 piece rotors
Carbotech XP8 pads
Advan AD08R on freshly refurbished OEM wheels in Anthracite
HEL braided brake lines

Should be much better on track. I have more coming before Spa. :)

Some quick pics:

YlyrU8X.jpg

VVCyFFC.jpg

jO0Emsc.jpg

N2RguIk.jpg

U48pP0z.jpg

Carbotechs and AD08Rs are such a brutal combo. Good on you for spending on the bits that really matter!

very nice! i like the colour of the evo,i would love to go to spa for a track day it bound to be brilliant!
Maybe one day:p

I'm booked in on Friday to have the final mod I'm doing to this car before Spa. It's probably also going to be the last serious thing I do to it.

I swear. :lol:

Went to a dyno day at Powerstation again, car made 410 bhp on their dyno. No sure whether to trust it, the torque looks low? Not really fussed, I know it made good power on the Surrey Rolling road (345bhp at the wheels) and it's great to drive!

I'm also really happy with the look now that I have dark wheels. :cool:

CHrisEVO.jpg~original

DSC_7166Custom.jpg

DSC_7167Custom.jpg

Op2ocKZ.jpg

DSC_7238Custom.jpg

Odd place to have the straps running. Surely if the car jolts back then they would push down hard on the top part of the bumper/grille?

45% correction factor between wheel and fly figures?
Their dyno is odd, as I said. But 410 bhp seems pretty accurate. Other cars there were very accurate, ie an S2000 ran 242 bhp and so on.

But I'm going off the SRR figures of 345 bhp at the wheels, not really interested in p(ub)hp.

Back