• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MilanoChris' Evo IX

Lee, it's pretty nippy now. :lol: Des came out on the test drive and he noted that it feels quicker than his Evo 5 (they aren't slow by any stretch). I'm going to a Rolling Road day next month, though it's already been on the same rollers:

51d3adc1-c6ef-4259-ac50-5b4cafc66b5f.jpg

I've no idea if Powerstation reads low or high though.

So glad that that numberplate isn't yours; fvcking RAD :lol:

"Hello, yeah, the 80's want their gay terminology back"...

As I said on FB Chris, looking good, Des' looks great too with the darker wheels.

LOL @ Powerstation rollers.

Those will be the ones that had a stock FD2 pegged at just under 240hp then. :lol:

Front looks very high compared to the back (looking at the gap in the wheel arches). Is it just the camera angle?

Is that Des' Evo in the background? I like the wheels. :)

There were three alloys in the boot plus a loads of oils. Evo's generally sit higher at the front as well so it probably added to that effect.

Whats the fuel tank size and what MPG you getting on town driving vs quicker driving? I only ask as i want to know running costs on one of these

I think it's 50 litres. I've done 150 miles so far and the needle is sat just above the half way mark. Mileage has been a mix of motorway, town and b road driving.

You mean 3/4,000 rpm right?

The kick in the back comes around 3k rpm. It's nice being able to overtake without dropping two cogs. 4th is insane at most speeds, the acceleration is savage. Love it.

People always worry about fuel with Evo's. Wait till something goes wrong, that's the expensive bit.

QFT

Th servicing fcuked me off in the end. Every 3 months with the miles I was doing lol

I'd have another one thou :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back