• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MilanoChris's Accord Type R

Black on silver looks great, just can't come round to liking the style of wheel. Reminds me of halfords too much :(

Style > name IMO.

Car itself looks nice though.

Looking good mate, i think lowered it will look good with those wheels. We should put a blower on it! :)

I think ET42 will be too much if I lower it. ET45 would be a better option.

I had ET42 on mine with coilovers, it was low and sat ok. There is a pic somewhere, when i had Comp Mo's on it.

Double DIN in, I am not sure about the fitment, apparently I'd have to get a custom fascia made for it. I may just sell it for an IDA-X305 and enough cash for some components.

IMG_1356.jpg

+2, looks like any other aftermarket fitment to me. You could try lifting the back up a little more and get it fitting a tiny bit squarer.

You need to swap it for this.

H22A7UK said:
Will PX with cash either way, try me :)

Accord Type R - TRACK CAR.

This car IS taxed and is tested, so can be used as a road car no problem. However, I have done dozens of track days in it, and thats ALL ive used it for, and thats what it IS for, in my opinion.

The spec is as follows,

Accord Type R - 2.2 16v DOHC VTEC 235bhp est

Off the top of my head:

Limited Slip Diff
TEIN Mono Flex Coilovers with EDFC ( electronically adjust the damping settings at a touch of a button to each of the four corners )
x4 R888 215/45/17 GG ( front two have only done 2 track days since new )
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1 Alloys with RAYS lightweight nuts
Lower Rear 4 point brace
Lower Front 2 point brace
Upper Rear 2 point brace
Upper Front 2 point brace
3 point wing braces
Braided Brake Hoses
Master Cylinder Stopper (Brace)
Braided Clutch Hose
K&N Typhoon
H&S 2-1 Downpipe
H&S Decat
H&S Cat back system
SPA Dual Temp & Pressure guage
TPMS Digital ( tyre pressure and temperature in-car monitor, REALLY nice kit )
SPA 3 stage shift light
Mugen Water temp switch
Mugen Thermostat
Mugen Rad cap
Throttle Body 'Hondata style' Gasket (FOR ATR)
Intake Manifold 'Hondata style' Gasket (FOR ATR)
Mocal Oil Cooler, Aftermarket solid front engine mount.
Sparco Evo Driver and Passenger Seat
Sparco Aluminium adjustable side mounts.
Sabelt Drivers 4 Point harness (Aircraft style think it maybe a lightweight one)
Sabelt Passenger clubman 4 point harness.
Momo Tuner 320mm Steering wheel and boss, Pspec short Shifter
Brand new Bremtech front discs, Bluestuff NDX Pads or DS2500 as spares
Front calipers JUST refurbed, new oil and dust seals
Aircon still present, and its ICE cold ( no way was I removing the aircon for the odd KG it would save in weight )
Headgasket change last year by Performance Autoworks last year, the bill was around £1000
Absolutely loads of reciepts and history with the car.
A very, VERY well known car in the Honda circles and Honda car forums.

The car is even signed by the great man himself, Tiff Needel !

Interior is all stripped other than front door cards and partial dashboard. The car weighs around 1240kg without fuel and driver.

It also has an Alpine iPod HU, JBL front components and JL rears.

Car has done 156,000, the last owner before me had it from 8k to 154k, and it has ALWAYS had premium oils and parts fitted.

Car is taxed until September and I will give the car a full MOT for the new owner.

The engine is really strong and goes really really well. The vtec cross over is nice and smooth. The engine is fitted with a manual timing belt tensioner ( so no STUPID auto-tensioner issues ) and the tappets are set PERFECTLY, so engine wise, you don't really have much to worry about. The oil usage is moderate. I use around 1.5 to 2 litres on a full days hard track work.

This car makes brilliant pace around most racing circuits, and has never once not put a smile on my face, the handling is so sharp and you can turn in so hard, it really does suprise you. The gearbox is perfect and with it being a late 2002, it does not suffer with the pre 2001's weak syncro ( Honda updated the transmission in late '01 ) it also benefits with the brilliant Pspec short shifter, making the changes even quicker and smoother. The car is also corner weighted.

A really great feature is the TPMS thats installed, before I fitted it, I was forever concious about tyre pressures and temperatures. With the TPMS, I no longer need to keep coming off track taking temperature and pressure readings, its fitted on the display. It also has tyre pressure and temperature warning audibles which is also handy.

With the SPA gauges, you can also keep an eye on your oil temp and pressure ( vital on Honda's ) and along with the Mocal Oil cooler, you can keep pushing and be safer, much safer than stock temperatures allow. The added SPA tacho and shift light is great for quick shifting ( especially if your new to VTEC )

The car is not a showroom conditioned Honda, it has the odd battle scar, so please dont be expecting a showroom model.

To summerise, if you want a true, genuine track car thats ready to go racing, then this is tried, tested and tested and tested and tested, time and time again !!

Price is £3995 ono

Here are a couple of videos ( NOT me driving by the way )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWs2pSNFaI8&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt-4lmShMls&feature=related

The car is available for viewing alomost anytime, and were located just out of Doncaster, South Yorkshire.

For any questions, please don't hesitiate to ask, PM or call me on 07564 911940

Thanks !

atr5.jpg

atr8.jpg

atr6.jpg

atr4-1.jpg

atr2.jpg

atr1-1.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

+2, looks like any other aftermarket fitment to me. You could try lifting the back up a little more and get it fitting a tiny bit squarer.

Yeah the back does need lifting up. There is a car audio shop round the corner so may pop down and see what they'd charge to do it all properly and also put some tweeter holes in the A Pillar.

You need to swap it for this.

No I don't.

I have an OEM red valve cover for your engine if you need it mate;

H22OEMRED-1.jpg

Where'd you get that from? :lol: Any close pics please?

Heres a couple of pics from the phone I just took quick;

3798c005.jpg

In primer;

4c2162d9.jpg

14c08bad.jpg

Oil cap I will chuck in for free on swapsies if you want that man. It's in pretty good nick if your one has seen better days like.

Harv snapped my oil cap in my rocker cover in Germany while at the Ring.

We had to source a company that had a Honda cap and a legend of a guy from a tuning house gave me one off a CRX so I could get home.

Looking back at it now it's funny.

Back