• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen 200

Yeah, I'll be genuinely sad to see it go. Three years of awesomeness. At least I'll end up in a Type R still.

I think realistically the standard car, with Mugen bumper would sell for £13k and I'd get £2k for the parts I can remove so I'd end up in the same place financially. But it seems bonkers to me to deliberately make the car worse again, particularly as all standard parts are included if anything isn't to taste or the buyer would want to revert to standard in future.

Maybe it's worth £10k for everything and I'm in dreamland, who knows!

Took some fresh pics today for the various for sale ads that will be popping up. Thought it'd be nice to add them in here too as a bit of a final hurrah :D

Out of interest, have you had a part exchange valuation or considered approaching someone like RevItUpUK who buy performance cars?

Out of interest, have you had a part exchange valuation or considered approaching someone like RevItUpUK who buy performance cars?

Honda offered £8k part exchange. I emailed RS Direct out of interest as they're relatively local, but no response.

Now I'm back off holiday, I'll increase the adverts and list on Pistonheads etc.

So, FK8 ordered and due late Oct, so looks like I'll be taking a fair few mods off and dropping the price which is a shame, but needs must!

Been offered a fair bit more privately tbh. Got a figure I need to get to between sale of car/mods, so will part it out and go from there.

:smt045 Yours is definitely worth more than 8k :D

Ours went up for sale on the Honda dealership forecourt for 12k :shock: and was sold within a couple of days :!:

I couldn't be bothered to remove the Milltek but the buggers weren't having my genuine Mugen gear knob :lol:

Yours is an amazing example BTW =D> & good luck with the FK8 :smt004

Thanks Mark. Yeah I love it, but time to move on. Useful knowing the sale price too, so thanks for that info.

Enjoy your FK2, looks mean!

Definitely hard ball a dealer. Such a car will definitely have a buyer set up from trade in.

No joy on the civinfo facebook page, I know of a few who sold on there, also have you approached that company that buy sporty cars (can't remember their name) always buy Fd2s and Mugen replicas

Back