• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Mugen FN2 concept test drive/review.

The thing is, the R26.R maybe be quick round the track but there isn't a massive amount between that and the Focus. Plus like you said, the actual power from the Focus is immense.
Doesn't the Mugen understeer a bit more than you would expect it to?

That's what would win it, it's the closest thing to compare it to or the R26-R but that's french and will breakdown. Price wise then as said previously there's other stuff out there.
But for track/driver experience I wouldn't know what I would rather

The R26.R has bendy plastic windows.

****. That.

13943_249761052624_765147624_4156591_781433_n.jpg

Neither car is his, he's got a Bayside R34 but he has got the Mugen for the weekend and i'm not sure where the R35 has come from:lol:

:lol: Someone has the money for two performance cars and buys the wrong one, twice! :lol:

You bought the FN2 when there were many other options available - Fail..

What is wrong with the R35? :eek:

I would love one of those :twisted:

The GTR looks the ****, but apparently it's too computerised. No fun, supposedly. Like trying to drift in a Mini 1... The bloody computer stops you doing it >_>

My source was topgear, so... Not too reliable maybe?

Considering Clarkson said this about it when he drove it at Fuji,

"When you really get going at this sort of speed, you expect to feel detached from the action, like you're playing a video game just pressing buttons, but incredibly it feels mechanical, it feels analogue, it feels human...it feels fan-bleeding-tastic!"

I'm not sure what Top Gear you were watching?

Back