• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Mugen FN2 concept test drive/review.

Neither am I, but I definitely seem to remember him not slandering it, but not giving it much credit. Girlfriend's getting the Top Gear boxed set for Christmas for me, so I'll take a look-see :p

Neither am I, but I definitely seem to remember him not slandering it, but not giving it much credit. Girlfriend's getting the Top Gear boxed set for Christmas for me, so I'll take a look-see :p

He said something along the lines of what you mentioned during the Japan race when he was on normal roads iirc. It was something like the car is SO capable you don't really feel like you're pushing it on the road (especially on the Japanese highways). I think he was a little more into it when he was bombing up the mountain road.

13943_252295412624_765147624_4167717_5140050_n.jpg

0-60 for the FD2 seems to be quoted 6.3 - whereas the FN2 was 6.6. There's also about 25bhp difference. As far as my researching goes lol.

Back