• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Mugen FN2 concept test drive/review.

R8 = Ghey
I'd like to see something like the Focus RS, R26R & Clio 200 in there too.
I think most would stay with it on similar roads if I'm honest.

In all fairness the R8 is a slow supercar in comparison to other vehicles in it's class/price bracket IMO. Then again, if I had a £100k it wouldn't be spent on either of them :lol:

I do not like the R8.

To me, it's everythign a supercar shouldn't be. refined, comfortable, appeal to people who have no idea about cars.

In a Top Gear 'Cool Wall' style rating, it's massively uncool for the above reasons.

I do not like the R8.

To me, it's everythign a supercar shouldn't be. refined, comfortable, appeal to people who have no idea about cars.

In a Top Gear 'Cool Wall' style rating, it's massively uncool for the above reasons.

Snap Ben.
The idea of a Supercar imo is something that has to be driven & mastered.
The fact any **** can jump in it & drive it quick everywhere ruins the appeal for me. That & it looks like a TT crisp sandwich.

I see an R8 commuting into Oxford every day. It doesn't look any better in real life than in pictures (those side blade things are rubbish) and it doesn't sound that good either. Audi should stay away from trying to make a supercar and stick to putting stupidly big engines in ordinary cars.

The TT is a huge Audi fail as well.

I see a chromed one near me every now and again and saw it last night. looks ok on the move but the driver looks like a first rate pr!ck

The TT RS is meant to be a right hoot to drive, but they start @ something like 48K :eek:

For that...I'm out!
Dragons-Dent-Duncan-Bannatyne.jpg

I actually quite like the TTRS, well I have allways been a fan of the TT in general (no I'm not ghey). Saw a white TTS come flying past me and it sounded sweet, I can only imagine that the RS sounds even better.
But for £48k, I reckon that will soar after the extras you will want to go on it.

Just spec'd up my TTRS and with all the options I would like it comes to £56K, hmmmm that or a GT-R?

Mini-level gayness :lol: with the 225bhp engine spec, remap, decent exhaust and intake that 300bhp+, newer TT styling with the massive grille and you're onto a winner for the more aggressive looks department.

Perhaps the I was a tad rash with my previous comment.

Obvioulsy there are other crazy Audi's but the RS4 is the most appealing to me, size, power, engine, looks wise.

The new 5 is prettty smart though.

*Checks time of Suits' post*

Hic. :lol:

A friend of mine's getting an A5 as his company car. 3.0 TDI Sportback though. :(

Not usually a fan of DERV's , but one of the surgeons at work has one of these and they do shift. Sound ok too.

I do like the A5 and I like the RS5 even more.

Back