• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen Wing Fitted

:) here it is all fitted...

imagepfi.jpg

imagebs.jpg

Cheers mate...... Looking forward to seeing the red beast with the grill on as well. Will have to sort out a photo job mate of our cars then

Looks cracking bud! Especially with the Mugen rear bumper! :smt023

My opinion has slightly changed on these after seeing them on the M20.

Looks good :D .

In my honest opinion... It looks too much like it's a handle on a shopping cart for me. The rear bumper looks great however :D Hope you're loving it!

Do you have the front bumper done too?? im just looking for the insert for the lower grill (for radiator) want to fit it to my FN2, think it looks rather nice (better than that sh1t bit of 'diamond' plastic that you have to clean with silicone products to make it look half way decent!!!)

No at the moment I have the GP Splitter on the front. I need to look into the front bumper/ skirt. to see if the front can be brought like the back..... You can either buy the full rear bumper (1part) or the lower skirt (2parts) the skirt is quite abit cheaper so want to see if the front can be brought as a splitter rather than a 1 piece. The only bit of Mugen I have on the front at this time is the Mugen Grille.

Yes mate; TDi offer the front lip insert as an alternative to the whole bumper - as seen on the proper Mugen Type-R's

With the correct part number Touge Distribution could hook you up, for a cheaper price probably - but it'll take a little longer to get to you, as it will be coming from Mugen Japan; not Mugen Euro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back