• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Murph's Cosmic Prem **Random Scooby pic last page**

Cheers Suits, i was thinking the same about yours mate, the black interior is really nice, gives it an expensive look.

I'm currently toying with getting spoon springs>feels camber adjusters>wind deflectors>FRSU at Centre of Gravity or feels manifold.

Power is nothing without control, but the manifold is the only thing in the way of a remap to get the most out of my current mods :confused:

decisions decisions

What do you think chaps?

I'm thinking Tein superstreets with top mounts!;)

As it happens i know a set will be for sale soon!:lol::twisted:

Troubled times i see. Sames problem i've got. I personally can't afford to do the k-pro, re map, toda mani and stoptech brakes yet so, Starting with cheapers mods as i save. Springs next me thinks.

I say Manifold dude, if you don't get a RR in soon to see what that J's intake and Feels Zorst are doing for you people are going to get angry!

whichever is most expensive option! that'll be the hardest one to get so will be down hill from there to get the rest :)

whichever is most expensive option! that'll be the hardest one to get so will be down hill from there to get the rest :)

Seconded.. Aim for the most expensive option then you've got the hard work out of the way and the rest will seem easier in comparison :)

Okay guys in a very bizarre turnaround i have been offered a very nice STI for a very nice price last night, everything is up for sale, either in bits or as a whole! Just trying to sort insurance out for the Scoob after which will be a proper for sale thread, but in the meantime give a pm with any serious offers for things or the lot.

Thanks

Aid

Also can i still come with TRO to JAE this year? :(

how much for the mugen socks?

call dibs on them btw

£12 for both mate, i still have the packets for them too, and they should be washed since i have spoon socks on atm. Like i say i'll get round to sorting everything when i have a solid gold insurance quote.

£12 for both mate, i still have the packets for them too, and they should be washed since i have spoon socks on atm. Like i say i'll get round to sorting everything when i have a solid gold insurance quote.

PM'ed

Back