• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email
Don't buy a Lotus :

brokenwheel.jpg

I take it you didn't like that comment Hasnic... I totally appreciate that any wheel can break depending on the impact.

Personally, I would rather fit some quality Forged wheels with R&D gone into them rather than some cast wheels made cheaply in the Philippines...

Each to their own.. :)

I take it you didn't like that comment Hasnic... I totally appreciate that any wheel can break depending on the impact.

Personally, I would rather fit some quality Forged wheels with R&D gone into them rather than some cast wheels made cheaply in the Philippines...

Each to their own.. :)

Of course fitting Volks or whatever is preferable, but they bend and break as well.

I didn't like the comment as it's unfounded, and purely backed up with pictures with no stories behind them. I know for a fact one of those pics is from sliding the car into a curb, and another from putting a car into a ditch.

Rota are probably the most widely fitted wheel on Jap cars in the UK, if there was a major problem i'm sure they wouldn't sell as many as they do.

I am not going to pay silly money, most of the guys on MLR run rota's no big deal for me.

I have Rota's, infact there your old circuit 10 stu! Cant fault them so far, and there much lighter than the standard Ekeni's.

^^^ I second that.. Compmotives :) (if not going to sell a kidney for Volks lol) however the Rota's do look quite nice too..
Nice purchase though, hope you enjoy the car mate, I'm sure it won't disappoint ;)

Just come back from Norris designs... All good the knocking is likely to be the front struts so I am looking to get some coilovers :)

lol,no way mate. 6k on a road car suspension... i know you're a nutter but that's different levels!

i've got the Monoflex on mine and they are great. the handling is unbelievable. got a bit of a knock coming from the front right, i think it's the top mounts. it's going in for a cambelt etc change soon so i'll get it checked out then!

Stu have you looked at the BC Racing coilovers? I'm running them on my 5 real bargain coilovers but very adjustable and very well made.

So you got it in the end. Very nice Stu. As for Ipod headunit, i might be tempted to sell yours back as all the features don't work with the iphone. Let me know!

Back