• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Good to know!

A sly edit, the car looks great Mark. the AB wheel cleaner makes a good job of it, I have some Bilberry stuff myself, which works well but needs to be used neat really for best effect.

Cheers dude.

The AB stuff was used diluted but I might try it neat to see if it cleans the rest off.

Update time.
Had my Mugen grille painted and I picked it up today.
So I fitted it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432825758.454613.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1432825769.642601.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1432825780.431266.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1432825791.121160.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1432825798.754534.jpg

Quite simple to do apart from 4 clips underneath the grille.
I need to get new ones really.

I'm not a fan of the grille Mark. It doesn't look bad, just I preferred the ep3 mugen grill, looked more purposeful and stood out from the OEM a little more.

....Mugen whore ;) (nismo whore revenge)

:lol:
It's ok mate, everyone has different tastes.

I didn't like the OEM grille as it was too Vectra. The carbon seibon was on my shopping list but this one popped up.

I'm going to even it up, because I flipping LOVE it Mark! Really not a fan on the chrome OEM grill, but the Mugen one is superb. Looks great in black, rather than body coloured. I'm becoming increasingly jealous about your car.

:lol:
Sorry :D

Thank you.
I'm loving this car, I've got plenty of things planned. It's just getting the cash together. Then you'll be über jealous :lol:

Cheers Ed

I like. :) Does it work with the Mugen airbox or would you need a bumper for that?

I prefer this to how the Mugen grill fits the ep3, it actually looks meant to be there personally.

The fitment never seems brilliant until the fn2 and fd2 ones.

Sent from my GT-N5120 using Tapatalk

The only thing I find worrying is the H badge.
It's got stickers on the badge and grille so it does raise up slightly. Worried water will get at the rear of the badge and it'll fall off

I like. :) Does it work with the Mugen airbox or would you need a bumper for that?

Airbox has a duct that sits inside the stock bumper, pulls from in front of passenger side wheel well. Quite expensive for what it offers though, as IIRC it pulls from behind a plastic shield rather than straight from the bumper vent.

img9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back