• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

I've got one of those going on next month (m&m honda variant) which is the same as Mugen and seeker from what I gather.

M&M has a huge intake scoop, pretty much the entire area of the O/S bumper vent. Much more useful.

First choice would be a J's Racing intake mated to a M&M scoop. Failing that, the full offering from M&M. :twisted:

Grill looks much better than OEM by the way; and much better for not being colour coded.

Please can you update the op with progress and pics to save me sifting through all of the small talk.

There's a good chap.

Quite simple to do apart from 4 clips underneath the grille.
I need to get new ones really.

What type of clips are they? I've got some old bumper/grill ones for the EP3 kicking about that I have no use for now.

I like it btw, always thought the EP3 Mugen grill was too shouty.

What type of clips are they? I've got some old bumper/grill ones for the EP3 kicking about that I have no use for now.

I like it btw, always thought the EP3 Mugen grill was too shouty.

Cheers dude

They're the pop up type

374453881_415.jpg

Got to admit, I prefer the gloss black to chrome.

I don't think I've ever liked chrome on any car tbh.

Back