• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

I don't think I've ever liked chrome on any car tbh.

I used to agree with you, until I got my new motor. Has little subtle chrome accents around the windows, on the grille (although most of it is brushed titanium) and the bottom of the front bumper skirt. Really finishes it off and makes it look plush. Completely different type of car though and I agree that chrome doesn't go particularly well on the FD2.

urhvTI.jpg

cDpHDX.jpg

Yeah chrome has its place, on many cars looks absolutely gash.
But on some more prestige cars and classics it looks right

nice car btw

Panzers out the thread! :lol:

Ive copied Dott, I saw what he did, I liked and I bought.

New LED bulbs now in place

Rear internal light

Old bulbs

Comparison

They look a bit dull on the number plate but i'll check when it goes dark.
Ive got some coming from China which i ordered by mistake. So not a total loss.

Honda's yellow bulbs look chit, nice upgrade. Can' beat LED numberplate bulbs.

I used to agree with you, until I got my new motor. Has little subtle chrome accents around the windows, on the grille (although most of it is brushed titanium) and the bottom of the front bumper skirt. Really finishes it off and makes it look plush. Completely different type of car though and I agree that chrome doesn't go particularly well on the FD2.

Ok, well you're right it does look good on your car. But then again, if it was a different colour I may not agree.

Ok, well you're right it does look good on your car. But then again, if it was a different colour I may not agree.

That's a very good point actually. I've seen couple of C Class's in Black/Grey and the chrome accents stand out a lot more. Not sure if I like that.

Drug dealer white only.

Didn't notice that....hmmm egg and carrot biscuits.

Also £15 a pack for the nuts and £25 for the locking nuts, did it cost you much extra to get them into the country?

Tasty snack looks like they're egg bsicuits

But there is also a character holding a carrot? confuzling

also nice nuts :p

Didn't notice that....hmmm egg and carrot biscuits.

Also £15 a pack for the nuts and £25 for the locking nuts, did it cost you much extra to get them into the country?

Let us know the verdict on the funky snacks Mark.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434703959.378497.jpg

They were carrot and orange flavoured biscuits. They were lovely.
The eggs are the guy making the biscuits with the ingredients.

I paid £135 for the nuts, so not too bad of a mark up when you add delivery and customs.

Back