• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 53 plate Satin Silver CTR...EIBACH Photos

Yeah it's not too bad, I'm more into getting it up to scratch before other things so I'm saving to have the stone chips sorted and a wheel refurb as my gf dont mind me spending on it now :lol:

Dont tempt me lol, as that may be next for me. I could hide that very easily, I'm sure I could think up some sort of excuse as to why it has got louder lol.

How much do you pay on insurance if you dont mind me asking?

My insurance is now with a mirrored no claims bonus (all real no claims on evo) and all mods are insured I pay around £ 900.

It seems expensive as im 30 this year but with all mods and mirrored no claims im happy enough !

£900 isnt that bad actually as they are both high insurance groups. I pay £1400 just for the the CTR, I would hate to think what they would charge me for an Evo.

Just ordered Red JDM mats and a Carbon fibre spoiler should be here this week and ill fit friday so pics over the weekend :)

Fitted the grounding kit today looks great and car feels more responsive, Red JDM mats not yet arrived and the real kick in the nuts is Paypal are being tools so cant get the spoiler yet !!!

Heres a few videos especially for Danga, which were done on a private road .

The reason is to hear the exhaust noise unfortunatley the bberry cant cope with the noise and doesnt do well but best i can do Danga.....

[video=youtube;0EXQ01c6HFo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EXQ01c6HFo[/video]
[video=youtube;8BOIRkBiUpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BOIRkBiUpY[/video]
[video=youtube;Q1mMtFC4eVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1mMtFC4eVM[/video]

Cheers for the effort dude. Glad to see that it doesn't sound much louder than the cat back, this means I can whack one on without her finding out lol.

Mate the blackberry dies with the sound as the mic is poop, im ***** try use my digi camera at weekend going up my mates airfield (his dad is the skydiving club president and lets us use it ) hahahaha

A few more pictures of the CTR and the Red Mats which im chuffed to bits with :lol:

And no the caravan is not mine or has never been towed by me :lol:, I rent the storage out and its a nice place to hide a few cars ;)

Attachments

• sticker tro foru&#1.jpg
    sticker tro foru&#1.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 10
  • red mats 2 forum..jpg
    red mats 2 forum..jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Red Mats forum..jpg
    Red Mats forum..jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 11
  • civic and caravan&#3.jpg
    civic and caravan&#3.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 20
Ok..Ok you got me but im nust addicted to the extreme sport of Van-Tecing.

1/4 mile V-Tec runs while pulling caravans full of old peoples and gypsies precious china, china cats and trinkets etc.

LOL

Like so.....

Attachments

• g_BSas..jpg
    g_BSas..jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick update on the old girl

After purchasing the evo money for my CTR has been tight as the evo is getting lots of attention and mods, but finally got round to the CTR and treated her to a set of ABP eibach lowering springs and rear camber adjusters and another fast road setup. As its been rainning in sunny shropshire I havent been able to fully test the handling but it seems a lot better in the wet.

It also looks loads more aggresive with her new stance. Pics to follow this week.

New stance and decals

Here's my CTR with the new eibach ABP lowering springs :twisted: , it looks alot lower especially with the 18's which need a refurb due to the other half thinking that youve parked when you hear the scraping sound of alloy on kerb :lol:

And a few shots of some mugen decals ive added on :twisted:

P1030008.jpg

P1030007.jpg

P1030011.jpg

P1030006.jpg

P1030001-1.jpg

P1030004.jpg

Looking good :) .

What makes you want to drive the EP3 over the Evo and vice versa.

Nice stance 8)

gutted about the wheels :(

Tell me about it Joe, Its not all her I have to admit i caught a few potholes in it and chipped them but shes done the grinding. Just cant find a decent refurb centre mate by decent I mean not to dear !!!

Looking good :) .

What makes you want to drive the EP3 over the Evo and vice versa.

The EP3 is for work suits and the Evo is for fun and frollicks :lol:

Not to mention the petrol bill on the Evo is immense and want to keep the miles down on it as much as possible !

Im a shell Vpower member and a half with both of them though !

Back