• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic EP3 Transformer

Ok so i've had the car three and half years and just joined so have some catching up to do.

So here is earliest pics i have. Bought completely standard in march 06 and within a few months had had window tints, Magnex Cat back exhaust and AEM Long Ram induction kit and a spot of de-badging on the rear end.

HPIM0118.jpg

09122006035.jpg

21022007094.jpg

In Feb 07 i bought myself a birthday present.

19022007089.jpg

25022007109.jpg

And some caliper painting

07042007131.jpg

Then came a set of Spoon Progressive Springs

adsrollingshot.jpg

All went a little quiet on the modding front after that apart from a set of xenon headlights and white led sidelights and wind deflectors. Loved the car to bits but just wasnt sure about the way the wheels looked. So i did a little experimenting with a couple of rolls of electrical tape this summer and came out like this.

typer7.jpg

And then thought i'd roll with the Transformers sticker on the back theme as i thought the wheels needed just a little more. So the centre caps were sprayed black with a red autobot sticker attached and then lacquered.

typer-2.jpg

And the pack came with a sticker big enough for the grill badge and my one had a big stone chip in so was removed sprayed, stickered and lacquered.

badgedgrill.jpg

And here is how it looked over the summer was well chuffed :)

typer5.jpg

typer6.jpg

typer3.jpg

typer2.jpg

I've just had it k pro'd and is now back on standard alloys for winter while i get the taped ones sprayed properly with the red pin striped lip.

Very nice mate, Cosmic too, the best color;) Loving the Autobots theme too, very cool.

Transformers theme was a great idea mate. I wasn't sure on the wheels before the red strip but love them after. It's amazing how much difference a red strip makes.

I like what you've done buddy - great work.

To tie the theme in with the Red 'H' I, personally would have tried to highlight the Red 'H' on the front grille badge like this some how.

hona-Autobot.gif

That's not a knock on what you've done though - I likes that, I like it alot :D

Cheers guys :)

I like what you've done buddy - great work.

To tie the theme in with the Red 'H' I, personally would have tried to highlight the Red 'H' on the front grille badge like this some how.

hona-Autobot.gif

Was thinking of a change at the front and really like this idea time for some more work me thinks.
Thank you very much for your suggestion

It's the opposite though, as his background is black with a red transformer logo. The background would have to be white to pull this off and I don't think that would look too good.
Unless the background is red and the red bit you have said about it outlined in black

Back