• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic Grey Premier Edition Type R

Got around to servicing the car today. plugs, Oil and filter, cabin filter wipers and so on.
Also got my centre Caps Wrapped and New H's ready for the new wheels to go on.

Saw someone's post somewhere about using half a bottle to catch Filter and oil , Works a treat so thank you

Did you try my Oil Removal Technique Spike :D

Thank you, he did them black and tnen a gunmetal/Chrome over the top , looks like he's missed spots in certain lights. Then you move your head and there spot on. Really pleased with them

Going to order some Mugen pedals as I like the metal look over the rubber. The Replicas are only £14 deliverd on eBay at the moment. Not a performance part so I'm sure I can manage with a replica. Can't find a decent foot rest pedal apart from the one the lad used to make on here so decided to make my own, Or at least similar. Here it is under construction or the proto type at least. Any suggestions I'm willing to give it a go, like hole size or positioning, Or rivit hole position.

pic upload

Heres a picture of the Car I really like

how to screenshot on windows 7

I'll see how it turns out and fits , should be spot on. Will be ready next week as off for a few days now so will keep it updated

Finally finished the Foot rest today , really pleased with the results. Mounted on 1mm black rubber and riveted. Also fitted some carbon style scoops in the fog light holes. Plastics were snapped one side so wanted to try something.
Needed modifying to fit and wouldn't bother again but the look now its done looks good in my opinion.

Next will be to finish the battery Tie bar I've been meaning to do for a few weeks.

pic host

pic upload

thanks lads ill get some better pictures once me new phone arrived. Been busy today painting all the callipers Red.

finally got to test out the mequires show glaze today while the sun was blazing so used the garage for shade. Really pleased with the results. I think its time to try a DA polisher to take car care to the next level. Been doing some reading and a Das6 polisher seems a good choice for beginners with different grade pads. Any tips or decent polishers let me no please

Also put a REME flag up in the garage. Loved the Old army days

image hosting 12mb

image sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
Back