• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

milano ctr *update*

alright people, just a couple of updates, lowered my car about a month ago on spax springs, refurbed my wheels last week in matt black but still got the centre caps to do but need some H stickers first, fitted 8000k hid kit 2day,pictures are bit rubbish of my phone
todo list..
cdplayer
lightweight wheel nuts in red
aem long ram (hks on at the min)
front upper strut
dc sports manifold
then kpro
P1502_07-11-09.jpg

P150301_07-11-09.jpg

P150402_07-11-09.jpg

P1504_07-11-09.jpg

P1505_07-11-09.jpg

P1336_18-07-09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate tastefully modded CTR - I do like :cool:. I love the ride height, and the wheels work well with the Milano, you've got to finish her off with centre caps and Red H's - will look uber cool :cool:

Oh out of interest what colour wheels are on the NHB on the left in the pic (Next to the cosmic with white wheels)?

9220_129722502689_569947689_2491275.jpg

cheers for the comments guys, centre caps with red h's are on now also got my cdplayer in aswell, will post some new pictures on weekend.
the wheels on the nhb were yellow it looked:cool: there now matt black aswell.
P09-09-09_191900.jpg

cheers for the comments guys, centre caps with red h's are on now also got my cdplayer in aswell, will post some new pictures on weekend.
the wheels on the nhb were yellow it looked:cool: there now matt black aswell.
P09-09-09_191900.jpg

I look forward to seeing your new pics, I reckon yours will look gorgeous with the centre caps! For such a small detail, they make a massive difference :cool:

I do like those wheels on the NHB, they are superb! I was thinking of a luminous yellow/pink colour for my wheels (like the Ray's Grams Light 57D's)... I'm keen on the lairy wheel fad, although it's possibly a couple years old.. even still, I love 'em!

they do make alot of difference with the centre caps, i did'nt think they would. :D
loved his wheels yellow made his car stand out in the crowd, it's good to be different

i love how 1980s keep fit leotard colours are well in wheel fashion at the moment for jap cars.

you've got that tamagotchi green and i have seen flourescent red and now yellow. excellent work.

this is a sample of the new colour choices from the RAYS catalogue.

90233374_9aa39ab865_o.jpg

oscar1-730961.jpg

they do make alot of difference with the centre caps, i did'nt think they would. :D
loved his wheels yellow made his car stand out in the crowd, it's good to be different

Totally bud, sorry for digressing but did you see the Green wheels on my FN2?

Was looking at some Rota Circuit 10's in bronze, but personally don't like Bronze, like I'd like something lairy, so I'd rather save that wheel money, and put that towards a set of Parada's and a refurb in a lairy colour, despite the fact that I promised myself, that I'd not do it again. :lol:

i love how 1980s keep fit leotard colours are well in wheel fashion at the moment for jap cars.

you've got that tamagotchi green and i have seen flourescent red and now yellow. excellent work.

this is a sample of the new colour choices from the RAYS catalogue.

90233374_9aa39ab865_o.jpg

oscar1-730961.jpg

I might get panned - for this, but lairy wheels FTW!

Granted they are £2.5k wheels, but I'd push 'em :D

n660055037_5819231_6335.jpg

57D-KPsouchaku1.jpg

Sorry to thread jack, back on topic - get those pics up when you can! :cool:

Back