• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

Completely random thought, which belongs in another thread, but I have never seen a speed hump in Germany...

Get some 98 Spec wheels on there too when it's lowered.

I know your game - you're after my Rotas aren't you? you cheeky little scamp. I know you have a penchant for all things Rota.

I have a virtually mint sent of OEM anthracite alloys in the shed. Been trying to sell them on ebay but only had one offer of £100. Jokes.

Robocop's arm arrived today. Will attempt to fit tomorrow.

Decided to get new tyres for the OEM wheels and sell the Rotas and their nasty little Toyos. Do not want in wet.

Dude, TGM are selling some Eibach springs for around £120 if you're interested?

I was wrong, they're £138,95 + postage. PM TGMSport if you want them.

Here we go - in with a nice cheap headline price, then when they're hooked, up dat cost.

This was on Watchdog the other night but it was carpet cleaning instead of springs I swear down bruv.

generic honda part thread = this thread.

FOAD back to rotary land:

"Got my (insert generic Jap ride here) best thing ever OMG LOL!"

"Got my (insert generic Jap ride here) best thing ever OMG LOL! better than the last one"

"Got my (insert generic Jap ride here) best thing ever OMG LOL! better than the last one and the one before that"

"Got my (insert generic Jap ride here) best thing ever OMG LOL! better than the last one and the one before that and the one before that"

REPEAT X INFINITY.

Keywords: Honda, Mazda, Mitusbishi, clinical trials, Huntingdon Life Sciences, BMW service costs, Ralliart, Boost gets you, Mugen wing

27704a75.jpg

Back