• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

Fags. I've done silly mileage in the last year in the DC2 and all it did was make me harder than you can possibly imagine.

Both at fighting, and in my pants.

Fags. I've done silly mileage in the last year in the DC2 and all it did was make me harder than you can possibly imagine.

Both at fighting, and in my pants.

That's because you've got an 8 year old girls arse. You'd look good in skinny jeans and a pair of plimsoles.

Fag.

You are kidding surely? I've a big fat ass to match my big fat gut.

I literally cannot remember a time when I had a small ass.

But I'm kind of glad you've been looking.

X

Do Grinspeed do weekends G?

He said to me when I was booking in that ideally it would be a weekday but if I couldn't do that he would open on a weekend.

And as per Rebecca - I know he has opened for others at weekends before.

I am mainly. But I realised that if you're going to have a DC2 and go to the bother of fitting Eibachs, you'd be a fool not to make sure you hadn't just made the handling worse.

In truth, I wish I'd done this first. It's made the car so much better even as a daily driver. The main routes I take nearly every day have just been made 100 times better, the car feels so much more solid and "new".

I love everything you just said, makes me want to go out in the car for a blast and break lots of laws and stuff. A "set up" car is lovely to drive at all times. Whats next?

Yarly.

Next, braided lines and fluid, maybe front pads.

Then I'm thinking new manifold and then ECU and a map.

That'll be about it tbh. Maybe new brake setup at some point.

Oh and a respray.

New windscreen.

S2000 ariel mod.

Never ends.

mmm polybushes.

Did you lose interest for a while or something rodan..? Seem to remember you thinking of changing cars but now you're full steam ahead again.

I did that...

Back