• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

They don't look as bad as I thought they were going to. You might just pull this one off.

Get the PS2's put on them quick sharp IMO.

They look smooth! Look forward to see them fitted!! Plenty of tyre gel too, to complete the look.

Need to see them on the car before I comment. Great tyres though.

You might want to look into rose jointed rear toe links also(the ones at the front end of the trailing arm). The stock ones are rubber bushed and move around a fair bit.
Polybushing is a good thing to do also, but don't do the big one on the trailing arm at the rear, get the Mugen stiffer rubber one. Not too difficult a job to do really.

Well get them on the car then, you're only 20 nuts away from getting this show on the road, 15 if you're suits.

Well get them on the car then, you're only 20 nuts away from getting this show on the road, 15 if you're suits.

All in good time - I'm at work currently and have a squash game to attend straight from work. There simply isn't enough room in my car to transport them home either.

Plus, and more importantly, I need to work out my story as to "why?", "where from?" and most importantly "how much?" in preparation for Emma seeing them.

I don't think I'll get away with not telling her.

However.........as they are effectively the same as mine now, but an inch bigger and a different colour.......I could say that I have just had mine refurbished.

128774370214267721.jpg

Ah that old scenario.

My EP went from NA to turbo over a weekend, popped up to see the wife, out for a drive. 30 seconds after getting in the car, "WTF are those?" Pointing at the DEFI's... "Er, just to keep an eye on the engine.." "How much were they...?" "Well, THEY only cost me £250.."

I got a bollocking like you would not believe.. I decided that telling her I just had £4grands worth of parts fitted for a total of £2grand labour might not be advisable.

Liking the soon to be Red/Black colour scheme.

Just need a car version of the middle tyre;

tire-photostire-trackscolor-motorcycle-tire-pyramid-21320067.jpg

And the transition to Nazi mobile will be complete;

GERM0002.GIF

However.........as they are effectively the same as mine now, but an inch bigger and a different colour.......I could say that I have just had mine refurbished.
You could always say you got a special price too "as they had lots of left over red wheel paint".

You could always say you got a special price too "as they had lots of left over red wheel paint".

Exactly.

And this is exactly where my place of work comes in use - I'll say we had a load of paint left over and our painter guy did them here. Then I'll leave the old ones here and sell them on without her knowing.

LUSH.

PS, I got your sarcasm, but as I loathe you already, I decided to ignore it rather than be dragged down to your level.

Back