• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

2345dc86.jpg

like_a_boss.jpg

Cheers dudes.

Ordered and promptly stuck on some black H's for the centre caps, just to break up the colour a bit.

Wuld put up pics but it involves phones and photo bucket and all that. I'm too hungover. Just trust me that it looks better.

Did some JAE prep today.

Used Jerms engine bay cleanup guide and for the first time ever, cleaned the bay.

Can of gunk and two toothbrushes later, looks awesome.

Also got rid of the final bits of glue from the times that were on there when I bought the car. Only took me a year but the rear window is now clear.

Have been wondering what to do with my Hatton sticker for a while now and finally found somewhere. Didn't want to put it on the bumper as I thought it would look odd on my car. So I put it in the 3rd brake light surround. Inside so it'll stay nice and clean.

290cd03c.jpg

bb95cf9e.jpg

Also, pic of the black H's I've put on the wheels.

afea1277.jpg

The bolts holding the 3rd brake light have been pissing me off for ages as they were faded and looked mank. Quick sand, mask up and some satin black and done. And yes there is masking tape around them under the cardboard too.

e1897b4f.jpg

I'll save cleaning the outside until Thursday evening as it's bound to **** down and ruin my hard work otherwise.

Wheels and nuts look awesome man :D .

Lots of little bits now all coming together nicely for you G.

Fear not, tyres will be sexes up for Friday.

Our painter at work taught me a new trick with tyres and any black plastic trim - clean cloth, satin black spray can, spray small amount onto cloth in a small area and then just wipe that across the tyres/trim.

Tried it on a part ex we were juicing up for sale the other week, awesome results. Better than silicone spray ****.

Fear not, tyres will be sexes up for Friday.

Our painter at work taught me a new trick with tyres and any black plastic trim - clean cloth, satin black spray can, spray small amount onto cloth in a small area and then just wipe that across the tyres/trim.

Tried it on a part ex we were juicing up for sale the other week, awesome results. Better than silicone spray ****.

Have always done the above, I use tyre black on a cloth though. Silicon just gives it a wet look.

Oh I forgot to say - sprayed my front splitter too.

Working in speed hump central Southport with 15s and on Eibachs had meant many scratches along the bottom. Now looks fresh as some daisies.

CBA.

I did think about doing them, but couldn't settle on a colour.

Thought about blue but decided it might just look like I was wishing I had Spoons.

Back