• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY DC5 - was a 182 - is now a Premier EP3

That's how I roll.

New seat wont recline when i get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barp

photo-1.jpg

Always loved Clio's especially these quick ones but always felt that the interior is poor. Had a 95 1.4 and when it went wrong it felt as though it was engineered backwards which put me off.

The way some of the parts are put together does leave alot to be desired. But mines on 100k now and there's no rattles, creaks, bangs or bits of interior falling off.

The way some of the parts are put together does leave alot to be desired. But mines on 100k now and there's no rattles, creaks, bangs or bits of interior falling off.

That V6 I nearly bought was shocking inside, all fitted alright and was still where it was fixed from the factory, but my God it was drab and the seats, FML.

Seats are the comfiest I've ever had in a car. No more Recaro arse for me.

Overall aim is a little track terror whilst retaining comfort as I have a 50 mile round trip to work and back 5 days a week.

I've always found clio's very comfy little cars whenever i've been in them.

Not driven a new one but imagine it's like a go kart.

I only ever drove my EP3 to work and back and done sod all with it. Read alot of positive things about 182s so thought I'd give it a blast. Plus it's a newer car for less money with more toys.

All my friends who owned Clios in this shape (circa 6+) had nothing but issues, seriously put me off Renault. So did all the stories about the Megane F1, I think I have said it on here a few times actually. Look great but I wouldn't want to own one.

Never had a single issue with my Megane R26. Not one.

\\\i think a lot of the stories are hearsay personally.

The RS cars are built in a different factory to the normal cars.

Nice car Rob, still a cnut.

I had a 172 Cup, for 4 weeks. Worst driving position I've ever experienced. I'd have a DC5 over a Frenchy in a heart beat.

Back