• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my ek9 and crx

HRT

Ill start off with the crx i used to own she was great little car owned her for five years and never missed a beat.
I done several mods to her
custom exhaust system
17 inch tsw razors (wish id gone for 16s as 17s where bit big)
Tarrox 306mm discs and 6 pot calipers
black diamond discs and ands on rear
recaro speed seats
induction kit
rear strut brace
luke 4 point harness

P1020606.jpg

DSCF0348.jpg

IMG_6085.jpg

She was sold to Honda Dealer in ireland and is currently being stripped and race prepared so she can go racing next season.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the ek9 of my father in law to be he imports cars (www.wcsclassicrides.co.uk).
She came in with
Zeal coilovers
rear seat belt top mount bar
grooved front discs

I have changed the cams for skunk 2 stage 1s
removed resonator box and replaced with alloy pipe
undersealed the underside

i have black diamand discs, ebc yellow pads and goodridge braided hoses on the way
P1030172.jpg

P1030163.jpg

P1030165.jpg

P1020977.jpg

P1020979.jpg

Im hoping to get spoon b pipe, spoon n1 back box, vibrant exhaust manifold, spoon ecu and much more one day

Nice EK mate, love those little things, wish i'd have gone for one instead of my Saxo:rolleyes: :lol:

Nice to see you over here Alan..

We need a meet soon :smt047
Thought i would come have a look its nice forum meet would be cool:D

Love CRX's.

I spent ages looking at a stripped one getting ready to be built up at TGM a while ago, it's going to be wicked :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

http://www.type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=53775
Yea crxs are great might get another one one day.
The race one in that link is very nice.
Hopfully the new owener is going to send me some pics of how shes coming along soon.

looking good them mate

wanted a crx when i first saw one in max power when i was like 12

and was looking at getting an ek9 for my second car many years ago but was no clean examples arround here when i had the money.

will be interested to see the ek9 after the work you have planned

Did the reg use to start with H, as i saw this car down Yarmouth sea front this year, and also round the bowthorpe area?

Did the reg use to start with H, as i saw this car down Yarmouth sea front this year, and also round the bowthorpe area?

Yep the ek9 now has the crx's old plate on so yes you will see it with an H Plate, the pictures were before we changed the plates over.

And bowthorpe would be the right area as my family are in costessey and we live in easton.

xx

I have done some more mods and thought id share them with you

My new brakes Black Diamond 12 groove discs, Ebc yellow stuff pads and goodridge brake lines
P1040451.jpg

P1040452.jpg

P1040454.jpg

Removed the resonator box and replaced with alloy pipe
P1040458.jpg

Love the CRX mate, I always liked them but never owned one. Yours looked in VGC and TBH I would like one for a summer toy, only downside is it would end up costing me a fortune:(

Back