• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Cheers buddy, BTW I think people use a heatgun and stanley blade iirc to take those blue stickers off

Mine are still on. Can't really be arsed to take them off the car and get the hair dryer on them, but this is the usual method.

To be honest I didn't really mind them, but the drivers side sticker really annoys me now as I tried to remove with my nail and scuffed it all up, it now looks cack to me, although I doubt anyone passing would even notice it.

White spirit might help shifting it if you've already dug into it with your nail.

Got my Seats in today, made up with them, still can't believe the weight difference between them and OEM...

25112011020.jpg

25112011019.jpg

25112011018.jpg

25112011017.jpg

I really want to, but the missus would have my balls off if I did. 2013 I'll be there....

just put reacro's from an accord type r in mine and im a big lad they still hold me in ten times better then the originals just need some harness's now :) builds looking great is it a stage 2 rotrex kit?

Yeah its a Stage 2 kit.

The Cobra's are proper arse huggers, strange feeling going round roundabouts sat perfectly upright.

Cheers.

Just had a read through your build thread. Some nice mods and I'm glad your oil leak worked out OK in the end. Keep up the good work!:)

Cheers, the car build has been put on hold for a couple of months to get Christmas out the way and the building work on the house has reached a point where Im pulling my hair out. No interior walls up stairs. Nightmare.

Been talking to Paul at TDi about the Rollcage, so hopefully I can crack on in a few weeks.

Hi mate your post was very interesting, even though I am going for a turbo set up. Excellent work and very informative. I hope there are no problems in the new year just endless fun and excitement. :D

Well finally after a morning of complete ballache with the Bar,(thanks Tegiwa for not providing instructions), I have finally got my Harness bar and harnesses in.

10012012039.jpg

10012012038.jpg

10012012037.jpg

Quite pleased with them.

Instructions...... You were lucky you got all the bits :lol:

Looks great! Rear strut brace needed though ;)

Back