• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Ahh fair enough, to be honest, now the Takata's are in Im not 100% sure I like them. The car is Black and Red, the Green just doesn't go.

Cheers pal, I will get the missus to get me some of those nail polish thingys tomorrow when she goes shopping.

Im really not loving the green at all, I may be going to Demon Tweeks over the weekend so some new ones may be purchased, in Black or Red.

:)

A few pictures from Santa Pod today,

ScannedDocument-3.jpg

ScannedDocument-2.jpg

ScannedDocument-1.jpg

My times,

ScannedDocument.jpg

Disapointed I couldn't break into the 12's, but mid 13's for a first time is pleasing.

I know that feeling ^^^^

I struggled to break the 12s in my DC5!

Massively frustrating!

Very frustrating, happy with 13's though for now. Possibly back to TDi soon.

At least I was killing all the Vauxhall Astra Turbo's.

13.6s @ 107 was my best time.

Also like to add, it wouldn't go into second at high revs, think the gear box may be on its way out.

The clutch was in, but you could feel it grinding before it went in. Only went in at 4k rpm. Probably the Sync on 2nd.

Yeah if the clutch is going or needs adjusting it'll drag and cause gear change issues.

Ahhh get you, thought you meant use the clutch when changing gear, sarcastically. Check the clutch before gearbox. Its been a long day.

That's the gearbox mate. Every EP3 I've owned has had a crunchy 2nd when trying to smash it in.

I get it in my FN2 if I haven't had it up and down the rev range a few times before trying it, and I'm talking after the car is properly warmed up. It's like the box needs to get a good flow of oil round it then it'll change properly all day long.

Well a trip to TDi today, to discuss going faster. Between us we decided to remove the Supercharger Kit and go for a TDi Turbo kit. Precision 6266 Turbo, Tial 60mm Wastegate, Warbro fuel pump, and a Stage 4 Clutch, and all the goodies to go with it.

Oh and a Roll Cage.

I get it in my FN2 if I haven't had it up and down the rev range a few times before trying it, and I'm talking after the car is properly warmed up. It's like the box needs to get a good flow of oil round it then it'll change properly all day long.

I've noticed that today on my FN2 (sorry for hijacking thread!) but i thought it was me being unfamiliar with the car (had it for 3 days!) should I be worried?

I've noticed that today on my FN2 (sorry for hijacking thread!) but i thought it was me being unfamiliar with the car (had it for 3 days!) should I be worried?

If I was worried, you should be worried, and I'm not. :lol:

Back