• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Nice did you get the pipewerx exhaust then?Oh and just a heads up that im still taking the tegiwa off your hands wen your ready !

Yeah Pipewerx were excellent, told them exactly what I wanted, and they provided it. Dont worry, the Teg M is yours.

These Arrived today...

02032012093.jpg

Vibra-Technics Competition Engine Mounts

They look hardcore. :lol:

I hope you don't like your teeth.

Lol, specifically designed to keep the Engine and Box perfectly still, while the rest of the car vibrates itself to death.

Didnt think you could look at the threads you've written just had a look through and found it! Not really used this format much!

Lol, specifically designed to keep the Engine and Box perfectly still, while the rest of the car vibrates itself to death.

Looking forward to seeing your build too mate!

Did you have ES engine mounts before these, that maybe you don't have any use for anymore do you? :D

Not at the moment no, as they are still in the car. But I will send you a PM when they come out.

Monday, if you want a ride before it will have to be tomorrow morning as the passenger seat is coming out tomorrow afternoon followed by as much interior trim as I can remove. I honestly cant wait, and on the plus side, I will have the Aston to put me on till I get it back.

Well spent the afternoon stripping everything out of the car that I dont want, really glad Ive still got the skip outside.

A couple of Pictures...

04032012095.jpg

04032012096.jpg

Then I had to put my original Drivers seat back in....

04032012097.jpg

My Garage has developed a leak so its wet and damp, it has fungus growing on it, and it stinks. So.........

04032012098.jpg

All done now though.

Back